Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow..

How long has this been here and I'd completely forgot about it? I used to have my own domain; zachsmind.com. That's gone. Long story. Not worth dwelling on. Let's see if I can start using this as a place to leave pieces of brain so that in theory I can find them later. I lost all the brain parts I'd left behind on the web before. Perhaps they're somewhere in Web Archives. It's probably for the best that they're gone altogether. I don't recall having left anything substantial. I'd been doing the Online Diary thing since September of 1997 when my wife said she wanted a divorce. A lot has happened since then, but none of it really significant in the grand scheme of things. After having poured my heart and soul into that previous attempt at a website for close to a decade, I now have absolutely nothing to show for it. I used to think I had so much to say, but the older I get the more I know I know nothing, and the less I feel I have to offer humanity. I feel small and insignificant and I think I always was that, but it's one thing to be that, and it's quite another to know.

Ants don't know how insignificant they are. Moreover, they don't care. Perhaps they're better off.

No comments: