Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have been noodling on exactly what I should ask you. And have gone round and round. But it occurred to me I should declare myself first. I am a Christian, though as my Dad would say, I am in rebellion. What do you think of that?

I think you should examine for yourself the historical evidence available outside the bible for your christ, and ask yourself why you believe in what cannot be proven. I am not interested in converting people to atheism, but I am interested in people learning for themselves that they are being swindled and tricked. Science doesn't manipulate, coerce, or condition people. A scientist could care less whether or not you believe. I'm not a scientist. At my heart I'm an artist and a dreamer, but I find a respectful honesty in the arrogance of science.

Ask me anything

No comments: