Friday, February 11, 2011

tell me, if you had a million bucks, a jet fueled up and waiting, and a bag of M&M's ....what would you do?

Sell the plane, buy a laptop with wifi, hire a camera crew, ride to Vermont from Texas by limo. Film the trip. Call it ZachsMind Takes The Scenic Route. Merchandise it via interactive website. The goal would be to entertain and enlighten about our country's history and future. Sort of a cross between a documentary and a reality show. Think "SuperSize Me" but w/less of a message and more absurd silly fun. The tralier tagline: "They say a fool and his money are soon parted. Watch me learn that the hard way." The bag of M&Ms would remain unopened, and would accompany me on the trip. At the end of the trip I'd do something with it, that would be decided organically based on the adventure itself.

Ask me anything

No comments: